junedays offers a line of purpose-built and aesthetic accessories for the beach, tailgating, festivals, boating, camping, RV's entertaining outdoors. The products, which include a range of collapsible coolers and storage solutions, are designed to be compact, modular, stylish, and durable, enhancing the experience of anyone preparing for a day outside.
After owning a boat for ten years, founder Nicole Verspyck realized that the options for boaters were incredibly limited when it came to thoughtful and good looking storage. She also noticed that the boating industry is largely dominated by, and caters to men - despite the fact that there are 17.9 million female boaters in the US. Noticing this, she set out to develop products that spoke to all boaters, but especially female boaters, through both their practicality and style.
“The thing about a boat is that it's similar to a tiny house in the sense that space is precious and being well-organized is the key to enjoying it,” says founder Nicole Verspyck. “Over the years, we've encountered numerous challenges with storage, organization, and entertaining onboard and could never seem to find the products that blended functionality and aesthetics to solve any of these issues. So, we took it into our own hands and used our learnings to create a collection of boating and outdoor accessories that are thoughtfully designed to take the fuss out of packing, so you can spend more time playing.”
Benefits of the products include:
- modular and collapsible, allowing each person to build their own set based on specific needs and spaces.
- water-resistant and leak resistant for optimum use
- wipeable and easily cleanable to protect from inside spills and outside splashes
- thoughtfully designed to be multi-functional with small spaces in mind
- unique look that is stylish and functional
- numerous color ways for optimal organizing