Flamingo

3.5163 Reviews

Flamingo makes body care essentials offering easy and highly effective products for all personal care routines.

What is Thingtesting?

Thingtesting is an unbiased place to research and review internet-born brands — because honest reviews help us all shop better. Learn more.

3.5
Average rating from 63 users
58%
Would recommend it to a friend

Flamingo Reviews

Experience

Decent, sturdy razors with the ability to purchase refills at local retailers like Target. Not the best for the bikini line but it does the job on the legs!

Good for gifts 🎁Innovative product
17 days ago
Experience

Huge fan of their razors, and they're the only ones I've used for the past year. I love the weighted handle and the fact that I can buy new cartridges instead of an entirely new razor.

Feedback

I wish there were more colors for the handle!

17 days ago
Experience

I tried the Flamingo Pubic Wax Kit and I have thick Italian hair (iykyk). I have sensitive skin too and the formula was non-irritating which was nice. The wax removal wipe and post-wax oil was soothing, as well. My main issue was that the wax didn't really grab onto my hair and wasn't very effective at actual hair removal. It did remove some hair, but I think due to the fact that it was a non-heat wax, I was forced to go over the same spot multiple times for marginal results.

Feedback

The wax formula should be worked for a heat-friendly option. If they're going to remain non-heat activated I would suggest making the formula stronger.

Cool look & feelHas no effect 🤷
18 days ago
Experience

Razors are comparable to Billie and other similar brands. LOVE the shaving foam - it's the most foamy, protective, and soothing of all the brands out there that I've tried. I've only tried the lotion beyond the shaving foam and razor, and I don't feel strongly about it.

Feedback

No major complaints

Cool look & feelEasy subscription management 🔁Travel friendly ✈️
24 days ago
Experience

Great razor

Feedback

Would love more sustainable packaging

Cool look & feel
a month ago
Experience

I've used the face wax strips. It was like 30% effective meaning it only took away 30% of the hair coverage of the wax. I highly do not recommend going in with another wax strip to get the rest of the 70% because it can peel your skin off.

Feedback

Better wax to improve grabbing the hair.

Cool look & feelHas no effect 🤷
a month ago
Experience

I do like the razor, it is pricey and I feel like i'm paying for branding. But that said the grip and the little holder feel chic and ergonomic.

Cool look & feel
a month ago