Nicole BLevel 1 10 Reviews
LOVE this brand - the mission, the customer service, the products are all top tier. Have been following since the early days, circa 2016, when their marketing campaign was "free pair of leggings, just pay for shipping". Solid prices, quality pieces and an awesome sustainability focused mission- what more could you want?
The classic leggings are my absolute favorite. Supportive (read: suck you in), but still incredibly comfy. Beathable and quick drying, but a little thicker than other alternatives without overheating. Above all - high quality, have lasted for YEARS while holding the same shape, AND you can wash and dry them without much special treatment. The sizing feels a little wonky depending on the product. I've been very happy with a size Small for regular leggings... but had one pair (capri length in coclor saguaro) that feels and looks WAY smaller. The ribbed fabric felt tighter too so I sized up for one of those and ended up regretting that as they never quite bouced back to the original fit (too large).
Sports bras are my next fav - the paloma racerback is an absolute staple in my wardrobe. Loved it so much that I went for the paloma dress in a few colors too. Some of the other sports bra cuts dont feel like there is enough covergae - I'm a 34C which is a pretty middle of the road size, so not sure how others feel about that (maybe I should be getting a large, not a medium?).
Other items I've tried:
- Reset joggers: so comfy, feel like modal cotton, my go to lounge pants when its medium temps out
- Sweatpants + cropped sweatshirt - comfy, warm, good quality but run kind of small.
- Cropped high neck tank : a quality basic, but would only buy on sale
- Bike Shorts - hard for me to find the right size on these. Bought in medium and small, felt like they fit tighter than the leggings in the waist, but the medium was too loose in the crotch and butt area. Didnt work for me but my friends love
- Trail Shorts - looove these, had the best long liner that made them awesome for hiking
- Running Shorts - HATED the liner that felt like a diaper, gave these away
-Skort - love these for golf/running errands - wish that the seam on the stomach was not as visible
OG LeggingsBike Shortspaloma bradresstrail shortsReSet JoggersCleo Bra